You are commenting using your WordPress.rencontre bowie et sa femme">rencontre bowie et sa femme
PUB to DOC
You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account.
- reproductor de video para mac gratis.
- como es ctrl z en mac;
- pro tools mac os lion compatibility?
- nokia media transfer download for mac.
- office for mac os x mountain lion?
- Apple Footer!
Notify me of new comments via email. Notify me of new posts via email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. RSS - Posts.
Macsolvers' Blog. Skip to content. Like this: Like Loading July 18, at Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Communities Contact Support. Sign in. Browse Search. Ask a question.
Opening Publisher files on Mac - Apple Community
User profile for user: How can I open a microsoft publisher file on my ipad I have a bunch of publisher files I need to port over and can't find a program to open them with. I have tried keynote, pages, documents to go and quickoffice.
- Professional-looking templates.
- Office 2011 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies.
- Migrate Microsoft Publisher Files from Windows to Office for Mac - dummies.
- run windows on mac os x free?
- RELATED ARTICLES.
- mac os x mountain lion auto logout.
- file sync between mac and windows?
Please tell me there is something out there instead of having to redo them all. More Less. All replies Drop Down menu.
Loading page content. I'm not aware of any application for an iPad that can open those files.
Publisher for Mac Solution
There are some third-party services that purport to be able to convert Publisher files to. Otherwise you'll have to copy out the objects and text in the Publisher file and paste them into a Word document which you could then open on the iPad in Pages, Documents To Go, or another app that can edit Word documents. There are also products and services that say they can convert Publisher files to PDF, if you just need to be able to view them on the iPad.